Diabetic foot/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Diabetic foot, or pages that link to Diabetic foot or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Diabetic foot. Needs checking by a human.
- Diabetes mellitus type 1 : Insulin dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes.
- Diabetes mellitus type 2 : Medical condition characterised by glucose intolerance and hyperglycemia
- Diabetes mellitus : Relative or absolute lack of insulin leading to uncontrolled carbohydrate metabolism.
- Diabetic neuropathy : Negative effects on the nervous system that can be caused by diabetes mellitus, some of which may necessitate amputation.