Dennis Blair/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Dennis Blair, or pages that link to Dennis Blair or to this page or whose text .
- Director of National Intelligence : The professional head of the United States Intelligence Community, reporting to the President, with Dennis Blair being replaced by James Clapper
- United States intelligence community : The United States' intelligence agencies coordinated by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
- Obama administration : The policy making organization lead by President Barack Obama.
- United States Pacific Command : The U.S. Unified Combatant Command, headquartered in Hawaii, and responsible for the Pacific and East Asia
- Joint Staff : A U.S. planning staff organization directly supporting the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in policy and doctrinal development, not command and control of military operations
- Central Intelligence Agency : The principal civilian intelligence organization of the United States, specializing in all-source intelligence analysis, clandestine human-source intelligence, and covert action.
- USS Cochrane DDG-21 : U.S. Navy missile-armed destroyer of the Adams-class
- Project for National Security Reform : An expert panel, under the auspices of the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, Harvard University, intended to elicit ideas about revising the structure of the U.S. national security decisionmaking process
- Council on Foreign Relations : An influential "think tank", publisher, and facilitator of communications in international relations; based in the US but with an international membership and not associated with a specific ideology
- Institute for Defense Analyses : A U.S. government-funded think tank, originally created in 1947, principally to assist the Office of the Secretary of Defense and the Joint Chiefs of Staff in weapons evaluation, and then monitoring and guiding research. Its mission has broadened to include the support of several other Federal agencies, including Presidential staff