From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Delirium, or pages that link to Delirium or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Delirium. Needs checking by a human.
- APACHE II : Method commonly used in medicine and critical care for predicting the severity of illness.
- Antipsychotic agent : Class of medicines used to treat psychosis and other mental and emotional conditions.
- Autonomic nervous system : Neurones that are not under conscious control, comprising two antagonistic components, the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.
- Confusion : A mental state characterized by bewilderment, emotional disturbance, lack of clear thinking, and perceptual disorientation.
- Haloperidol : Dopamine antagonist mainly used to treat schizophrenia and some other psychoses
- Neurobehavioral manifestation : Signs and symptoms of higher cortical dysfunction caused by organic conditions. These include certain behavioral alterations and impairments of skills involved in the acquisition, processing, and utilization of knowledge or information.
- Wernicke encephalopathy : Acute disease of the brain caused by a deficiency of thiamine, usually associated with chronic alcoholism and characterized by loss of muscular coordination.