From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Delavirdine, or pages that link to Delavirdine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Delavirdine. Needs checking by a human.
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- Arrhythmia : Any variation from the normal rhythm or rate of the heart beat.
- Atorvastatin : Sold as Lipitor®, a type II statin used to treat high cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia),
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Indinavir : A protease inhibitor drug used to treat HIV/AIDS.