Deformation-based morphometry/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Deformation-based morphometry: A variant of brain morphometry in which digital images of brains are compared on the basis of the deformations required to register them onto a common template.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Computational biology : The study of biological systems by computational means
- Neuroimaging : A group of techniques used to visualize structure and function of nervous systems, especially the vertebrate brain.
- Brain morphometry : The quantitative study of structures in the brain, their differences between individuals, correlations with brain function, and changes of these characteristics over time.
- Voxel-based morphometry : A variant of brain morphometry in which digital images of brains are compared on the basis of properties of groups of voxels.
- Surface-based morphometry : A set of computer graphics techniques used to analyze the surface structure of the brain.
- Deformation field : Add brief definition or description
- Jacobian determinant : Determinant of the matrix whose ith row lists all the first-order partial derivatives of the function ƒi(x1, x2, …, xn).