From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Cyclophosphamide, or pages that link to Cyclophosphamide or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cyclophosphamide. Needs checking by a human.
- Antineoplastic agent : Drug that prevents the development, maturation, or spread of neoplastic cells.
- Azathioprine : An immunosuppressive purine synthesis inhibitor for treating rheumatoid arthritis; formerly a chemotherapy drug.
- B-Cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia : Chronic leukaemia characterized by abnormal B-lymphocytes and often generalized lymphadenopathy.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplant : Transplantation of blood stem cells derived from the bone marrow or blood, most often performed for people with diseases of the blood and cancer.
- Leukemia : Progressive but treatable disease of the leukocytes in the blood and their precursors in bone marrow; classified by the maturity of the proliferating cells
- Lymphoma : A malignancy of the lymphoid immune cells.
- Myelodysplastic syndrome : Haematological conditions united by ineffective production of blood cells and varying risks of transformation to acute myelogenous leukaemia.
- Nitrogen mustards : A group of alkylating agents derived from mustard gas, with the sulfur replaced by nitrogen, originally chemical weapons but now used as highly toxic antineoplastic agents and immunosuppressants
- Phosphorus : Chemical element (Z=15) vital to life and widely used in fertilizers, detergents and pesticides.
- Vasculitis : Inflammation of blood vessel walls.