From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Azathioprine, or pages that link to Azathioprine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Azathioprine. Needs checking by a human.
- Drug toxicity : Manifestations of the adverse effects of drugs administered therapeutically or in the course of diagnostic techniques.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- List of organic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- Rheumatoid arthritis : A chronic, inflammatory autoimmune disorder that causes the immune system to attack the joints.