Critical infrastructure/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Critical infrastructure, or pages that link to Critical infrastructure or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Critical infrastructure. Needs checking by a human.
- Anthony Cordesman : Center for Strategic and International Studies; Board of Editors, Middle East Quarterly
- Command and control : The combination of lawful authority over people and resources, coupled with the methods of directing their execution of missions and tasks directed at goals set by that authority
- Director of National Intelligence : The professional head of the United States Intelligence Community, reporting to the President, with Dennis Blair being replaced by James Clapper
- Emergency medical service : The system of field medical support from an incident of injury or disease, to activation of the emergency service, to field and in-transit stabilization, until handoff to definitive medical care
- Firefighting : The act of extinguishing dangerous fires.
- Pentagon Building : Headquarters office building of the U.S. Department of Defense, as well as a symbol of the U.S. military
- Police : Organized government officials responsible for enforcing the criminal law of their locality, responding to designated emergencies, and various duties considered appropriate by their culture and government
- Richard Clarke : Career U.S. defense official who served in policy posts in the Ronald Reagan,George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush Administrations, specializing in counterterrorism in the latter two
- System Control And Data Acquisition : An industrial control system which uses a computer system monitoring and controlling process.
- Telemetry : Electromagnetic transmission of the observations taken by remote sensors
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- U.S. Department of Energy : The department responsible for advancing the national, economic, and energy security of the United States.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security : An executive (cabinet-level) department of the United States government whose primary mission is to protect the security of the nation.
- U.S. Department of Justice : The Cabinet level department headed by the Attorney General, which supervises the FBI and 58 other Agencies.
- U.S. Department of the Treasury : Add brief definition or description