Community (ecology)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Community (ecology), or pages that link to Community (ecology) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Community (ecology). Needs checking by a human.
- Biogeography : The study of patterns of species distribution and the processes that result in such patterns.
- Biome : Major regional or global biotic community, such as a grassland or desert, characterized chiefly by the dominant forms of plant life and the prevailing climate.
- Ecological succession : The fundamental concept in ecology which refers to more-or-less predictable and orderly changes in the composition or structure of an ecological community.
- Ecosystem : A space in which multiple biological species interact.
- Habitat : Place where an organism or a biological population normally lives or occurs.
- Phage ecology : Study of the interaction of bacteriophages with their environments.