From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Biome. Needs checking by a human.
- Biodiversity : The study of the range of life forms in a given ecosystem.
- Community (ecology) : An assemblage of two or more populations of different species occupying the same geographical area.
- Ecosystem : A space in which multiple biological species interact.
- Habitat : Place where an organism or a biological population normally lives or occurs.
- Hyena coprolites and palaeoecology : A reliable source of evidence for species identification, animal diet, patterns of use of the environment, and animal-human relations in the past.
- Magdalena Department : Add brief definition or description
- Marine biology : The study of life in the seas and oceans.
- South Africa : The southernmost African nation; population about 50,000,000.