Chinese Exclusion Act/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Chinese Exclusion Act, or pages that link to Chinese Exclusion Act or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Chinese Exclusion Act. Needs checking by a human.
- American Federation of Labor : A confederation of trade unions in the U.S.
- Boxer Rebellion : An outbreak of anti-foreign violence in China in 1900.
- California : A state of the United States located on the west coast of the North American continent.
- Gilded Age : the post-Civil War era in American history, from 1865 to 1901, which saw unprecedented economic, industrial, and population expansion.
- Nativism (politics) : Interests of certain established inhabitants of an area or nation as compared to claims of newcomers or immigrants.
- Project Muse : A subscription-based academic journals site operated by the Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Samuel Gompers : A prominent American labor union leader born in 1850 and died in 1924.
- San Francisco : The fourth-largest city in California, and the center of the Bay Area.
- Social legislation (U.S.) : Acts of Congress and state legislatures that are important in U.S. social policy.
- U.S. foreign policy : The foreign relations and diplomacy of the United States since 1775.