Boxer Rebellion/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Boxer Rebellion, or pages that link to Boxer Rebellion or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Boxer Rebellion. Needs checking by a human.
- Beijing : Capital city of China (pop. 13,831,900).
- China, history : covers the History of China from 2000 BC to the present.
- China : The most populous nation on Earth, third largest by area.
- Chinese Exclusion Act : Law passed by the United States Congress in 1882 that attempted to prevent the large scale immigration of Chinese workers into America.
- Herbert Hoover : US President from 1929 to 1933.
- Insurgency : A wide range of political and military actions intended to change a government, through means considered illegal by that government.
- Shenyang : The largest city in Liaoning, a province in the northeast of the People's Republic of China.
- U.S. foreign policy : The foreign relations and diplomacy of the United States since 1775.