From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Chestnut, or pages that link to Chestnut or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Chestnut. Needs checking by a human.
- Amanita phalloides : The poisonous Death Cap mushroom, renowned as one of the most toxic of all fungi.
- Christmas : Winter holiday beginning on 25th December; originated as a pagan festival but was adopted by early Christians to observe the birth of Jesus, and today is a major international event regardless of religious background.
- French republican calendar : Calendar instituted by the National Convention after the French Revolution, as a reform of the Gregorian calendar, that would help to divorce the new republic from its Catholic predecessor.
- Tree : A large, perennial, woody plant.
- Water chestnut : Floating aquatic plant (Trapa natans), bearing four-pronged nutlike edible fruit and grown as a pond or aquarium ornamental.