Certificate revocation list/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Certificate revocation list, or pages that link to Certificate revocation list or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Certificate revocation list. Needs checking by a human.
- Certification authority : An organization, part of a public key infrastructure, which has the authority to issue and revoke digital certificates, act as a repository for certificates and revocations, and to delegate some of its functions to registration authorities
- Cryptography : A field at the intersection of mathematics and computer science that is concerned with the security of information, typically the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of some message.
- Digital certificate : A means by which the user of a public key can obtain it from a central repository, with high confidence that key is correct and has not been revoked
- Public key infrastructure : The set of mechanisms that make public key cryptography operationally usable, concentrating on trusted mechanisms to store new public keys, make them accessible to authorized users, and verify the keys' validity including the absence of administrative revocation