Certification authority/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Certification authority, or pages that link to Certification authority or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Certification authority. Needs checking by a human.
- Certificate revocation list : A means of detecting digital certificates that have been revoked by the appropriate certification authority or registration authority; it may be a physical list, or information stored or transmitted by appropriate electronic means
- Cryptography : A field at the intersection of mathematics and computer science that is concerned with the security of information, typically the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of some message.
- Digital certificate : A means by which the user of a public key can obtain it from a central repository, with high confidence that key is correct and has not been revoked
- Public key infrastructure : The set of mechanisms that make public key cryptography operationally usable, concentrating on trusted mechanisms to store new public keys, make them accessible to authorized users, and verify the keys' validity including the absence of administrative revocation
- Value of networks : A variety of factors influence the value of communications networks, including the number of participants, the interconnections among the participants, and the reliability of both the physical network and the information it carries.