From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Agriculture : The process of producing food, feed, fiber and other goods by the systematic raising of plants and animals.
- Food Science : The study of food production, both agricultural and animal production, delivery, cooking and preservation.
- Meat : Animal parts that are edible and useful as food , including muscle, skin, organs, connective tissue, and fat
- Milk : Nutritious liquid which mammals produce to feed their young; also mass-produced for human consumption, mainly of cow's milk.
- Manure : Add brief definition or description
- Bull : Most commonly, a male of the species Bos taurus, or domestic cattle, although it can refer to males of many species, and also a mild expletive, combined with a vulgar word meaning feces, denoting that something is not true.
- Cow : In the most common usage, the female of domestic cattle, Bos taurus, although it can refer to the female of many species
- Calf : Add brief definition or description
- Anthrax : A naturally occurring disease, caused by Bacillus anthracis, which has been weaponized as a biological weapon and also in bioterrorism
- Bovine spongiform encepalopathy : Popularly called "mad cow disease", an incurable neurological disease of cattle and other animals, transmissible to humans, where it is referred to as variant or new variant Creuzfeldt-Jakob syndrome.
- Tuberculosis : Infectious disease of humans and animals caused by the tubercle bacillus and characterized by the formation of tubercles on the lungs and other tissues of the body.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture : The United States cabinet-level agency responsible for agricultural matters, including food imports and diseases of plants and livestock
- House Committee on Agriculture : Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives with oversight over food and agriculture
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Forestry and Nutrition : Add brief definition or description
- Taurus : Constellation in the Northern Hemisphere near Orion and Aries, the second member of the zodiac, its name is Latin for 'bull'.
- Marathonian Bull : Legendary savage bull who lived on the island of Crete and was captured by the Greek hero Heracles, as his seventh labor.
- Cretan Bull : A ferocious creature which, according to Greek mythology, was the sixth labor of Heracles.