Cantharellus cibarius/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Cantharellus cibarius, or pages that link to Cantharellus cibarius or to this page or whose text .
- Mycology : The branch of microbiology concerned with the study and effects of fungi
- Fungus : A eukaryotic organism, classified into the kingdom Fungi, that is heterotrophic and digest their food externally, and may be a yeast, mold, or mushroom.
- Dikarya : Add brief definition or description
- Basidiomycota : A phylum of the kingdom fungi, containing the macroscopic mushrooms as well as microscopic forms
- Agaricomycetes : Add brief definition or description
- Cantharellales : Add brief definition or description
- Cantharellaceae : Add brief definition or description
- Food : Any edible substance ingested (eaten) by living creatures for the purpose of obtaining energy and nutrients and so sustaining life.
- Edible mushroom : Add brief definition or description