A reader is someone who uses this site without being a member, i.e. someone who is a not a Citizen.
If you do not have an account on this wiki and don't wish to become a contributor, you can still browse this site, follow announcements and participate in some discussions. If you have a question or a problem, there are various ways to approach those who are responsible for the site.
- Notifications of official discussions, announcements and new pages are posted to Twitter: general news and new pages.
- The Citizendium forums carry some announcements; you can follow any new threads via Friendfeed.
- You can join the Citizendium Announcements mailing list. This is not a discussion list.
- Some announcements also appear on Facebook and Google+.
- The Citizendium Blog may carry announcements in the future.
Bugs and technical issues
- If this site is not working properly, you can notify the Technical Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also register an account on our bug-tracking system in order to report your issue, or report issues via this Google group.
- For technical information about using or cloning this site, see the Technical page.
Copyright and Behaviour
- If you have a problem with material on this site or the behaviour of members, you may notify the 'Constabulary', who are the Citizendium's site moderators. To do this, email email@example.com.
- If you think that someone has uploaded an image or other media to this site without the proper permissions or under incorrect licensing terms, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or failing that, the Council via email@example.com. As a last resort, notify the Constabulary.
- If you think that text on this site has been uploaded without the proper permissions, contact the Council; you may also notify the Constabulary if all else fails.
- See also the Contact page.
- Non-members may join a special Google group, but they must use their real names.
- There is a blog on which you can post comments, but it is inactive as of January 2013.
- For general discussion of Citizendium, the site also has a presence on Facebook and Google+.
|Workgroups | Discussion forum | | | For non-members | | Other|