Brain plasticity and music/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Brain plasticity and music, or pages that link to Brain plasticity and music or to this page or whose text .
- : The capability of a living system to adapt to a change, or to changing, environmental conditions, where the changes may reside within or outside the living system. Also referred to as 'phenotypic plasticity'.
- Brain plasticity : The ability of the brain to adapt to new situations, e.g. by learning or neurogenesis.
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Music psychology : The study of how, when, where and why people engage in music and dance.
- Learning : The process of structuring new knowledge.