Black Mountain Side/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Black Mountain Side, or pages that link to Black Mountain Side or to this page or whose text .
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- White Summer : A 1969 instrumental folk rock song recorded by Led Zeppelin and released on their 1990 Led Zeppelin box set.
- Led Zeppelin (album) : Landmark and influential 1969 debut studio album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin.
- Kashmir (song) : A landmark 1975 song recorded by Led Zeppelin for their album Physical Graffiti, which became a centrepiece for the group's live performances.
- Coda (album) : A 1982 studio album recorded by Led Zeppelin, featuring unreleased recordings over the band's 10 year history.
- Profiled : A 1990 interview compilation by Led Zeppelin to promote the Led Zeppelin box set and Remasters release
- Led Zeppelin (box set) : A 1990 compilation box set of digitally remastered songs by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- Boxed Set 2 : A 1993 compilation box set of digitally remastered songs by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- The Complete Studio Recordings (Led Zeppelin box set) : A 1993 box set of digitally remastered studio albums by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- Definitive Collection: Mini LP Replica CD Box Set : A 2008 box set of digitally remastered studio albums by Led Zeppelin in replica sleeves, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- John Bonham : (31 May 1948 – 25 September 1980), English drummer and member of Led Zeppelin, he was known for his drum solos and hard hitting styles and became a role model for future rock percussionists.
- Peter Grant : (5 April 1935 – 21 November 1995), English manager and president of Swan Song Records, he was known for his no-nonsense management style and became a role model for future music managers.
- Glyn Johns : Add brief definition or description
- Viram Jasani : (b. 21 May 1945) Kenyan-born Indian session multi-intrumentalist, known for his contribution to film soundtracks and the Led Zeppelin recording 'Black Mountain Side'.