From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, or pages that link to Garmisch-Partenkirchen or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Needs checking by a human.
- Austria : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 8.2 million; capital Vienna), bordered to the north by Germany and the Czech Republic; to the south by Italy and Slovenia; to the west by Switzerland and Liechtenstein; and to the east by Hungary and Slovakia.
- Bavaria : The southernmost state in Germany whose capital is Münich (München).
- Schachen : A hunting lodge designed and built for King Ludwig II of Bavaria.
- Software engineering : The process by which requirements are translated to software design and testing specifications, and reliable and timely computer code is produced, so as to fit the needs of potential users and to be maintainable for future demands
- Zugspitze : Highest mountain in Germany, in the Wetterstein Range of the Northern Limestone Alps, between Austria and Germany.