White Summer/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to White Summer, or pages that link to White Summer or to this page or whose text .
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Coda (album) : A 1982 studio album recorded by Led Zeppelin, featuring unreleased recordings over the band's 10 year history.
- Profiled : A 1990 interview compilation by Led Zeppelin to promote the Led Zeppelin box set and Remasters release
- Led Zeppelin (box set) : A 1990 compilation box set of digitally remastered songs by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- The Complete Studio Recordings (Led Zeppelin box set) : A 1993 box set of digitally remastered studio albums by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- Led Zeppelin (DVD) : A 2003 DVD compilation of Led Zeppelin, filmed in North America, Britain, and Australia 1968-1979.
- Mothership (album) : A 2007 compilation album of digitally remastered songs by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979, with a bonus DVD edition.
- Definitive Collection: Mini LP Replica CD Box Set : A 2008 box set of digitally remastered studio albums by Led Zeppelin in replica sleeves, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- John Bonham : (31 May 1948 – 25 September 1980), English drummer and member of Led Zeppelin, he was known for his drum solos and hard hitting styles and became a role model for future rock percussionists.
- Peter Grant : (5 April 1935 – 21 November 1995), English manager and president of Swan Song Records, he was known for his no-nonsense management style and became a role model for future music managers.
- Tony Wilson : Add brief definition or description
- Jeff Griffin : Add brief definition or description
- Black Mountain Side : 1969 instrumental folk rock song recorded by Led Zeppelin for their debut album Led Zeppelin.
- Kashmir (song) : A landmark 1975 song recorded by Led Zeppelin for their album Physical Graffiti, which became a centrepiece for the group's live performances.
- The Yardbirds : Influential English R&B group formed in 1963, widely known for launching the careers of three guitarists: Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, and Jimmy Page.
- Cabala (box set) : A retrospective box set of soundboard and audience bootleg recordings of Led Zeppelin and solo careers.
- Gonzaga '68 : The first known bootleg audience recording of Led Zeppelin, from 30 December 1968.
- Jimmy Page: Session Man, Volume Two : A 1990 unauthorised studio session compilation of guitarist Jimmy Page, by Bomp! Records.
- Little Games : A 1967 studio album recorded by the Yardbirds, and produced by Mickie Most.