From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
Regulators and advisory bodies
- Bank of England
- Bank for International Settlements
- Basel Committee on Banking Supervision
- Bank of Canada. Retrieved on 2011-06-28.
- European Central Bank
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Reserve Board
- Financial Stability Board
- Independent Committee on Banking (UK)
- Office of the Controller of Currency, Administrator of National Bank
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing & Urban Affairs
- World Bank
Industry associations and professional bodies
- American Bankers Association
- British Banking Association 
- Chartered Institution of Bankers
- (EU) The de Larosière Report. February 2009. The High-level Group on Financial Supervision in the EU.
- (UK) House of Lords Report on Banking Regulation and Supervision. June 2009. (Recommends reform of the UK's tripartite regulatory system)
- (UK)The Turner Review. March 2009. (A regulatory response to the global banking crisis).
- (UK) The Walker Review. July 2009. (A review of corporate governance in UK banks and other financial industry entities)
- (UK) Interim report of the Independent Committee on Banking, May 2011