Atlantic History/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Atlantic History, or pages that link to Atlantic History or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Atlantic History. Needs checking by a human.
- Bernard Bailyn : American historian, author, and professor specializing in U.S. Colonial and Revolutionary-era history.
- Colonial America : The eastern United States and parts of Canada from the time of European settlement to the time of the American Revolution.
- Fernand Braudel : The foremost French historian of the postwar (WWII) era, and a leader of the Annales School.
- First Great Awakening : The First Great Awakening was a religious revitalization movement that swept the American colonies in the 1730s and 1740s; there was a de-emphasis on ritual and ceremony and religion became intensely personal.
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- Scotland, history : Add brief definition or description
- Scotland : A country that forms the northernmost part of the United Kingdom; population about 5,200,000.
- U.S. History : The history of the United States from the colonial era to the present.