Antonie van Leeuwenhoek/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, or pages that link to Antonie van Leeuwenhoek or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Antonie van Leeuwenhoek. Needs checking by a human.
- Biology's next microscope: Mathematics : A scientific discussion about the mutual interaction between mathematics and biology.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Cell (biology) : The basic unit of life, consisting of biochemical networks enclosed by a membrane.
- List of biology topics : Add brief definition or description
- Marcello Malpighi : (1628-1694), Italian scientist who creatively exploited the early microscope as Galileo did the early telescope, discoverer of the capillaries, and regarded as the founder of microscopic anatomy (histology).
- Microbiology : The study of microorganisms (overlapping with areas of virology, bacteriology, mycology, and parasitology).
- Microorganism : A 'germ', an organism that is too small to be seen individually with the naked eye.
- Netherlands : Constitutional monarchy (population c. 16.6 million; capital Amsterdam) located at the delta of three major rivers (Rhine, Maas or Meuse, and Schelde) in north-western Europe; situated between Germany and Belgium, and bordering the North Sea to the north and west; founding member of the European Union.