From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Aerosol. Needs checking by a human.
- Climate : The overall weather pattern for an extended period for any defined geographical location which may be over any size of area up to and including the entire Earth.
- Entrainment (engineering) : The entrapment of one substance by another substance.
- Explosives : Explosive agent; a compound or mixture susceptible of a rapid chemical reaction, as gunpowder, or nitroglycerin.
- Flue gas desulfurization : The technology for removing sulfur dioxide from the flue gases resulting from the combustion of coal or fuel oil in power plant steam generators or other large combustion sources.
- Francisella tularensis : Pathogenic, aerobic Gram-negative bacteria, that causes the circulatory disease tularemia, which can be contracted via contaminated food or drink, physical contact, spray, or bug bite.
- International Space Station : A space station currently in earth orbit assembled collaboratively by the space agencies of many nations.
- Mine (resource extraction) : A place where valuable material is extracted from the Earth.
- Ocean heat content : The amount of heat stored in the oceans which is used by scientists to analyze and project climate change.
- Tularemia : An extremely infectious disease, 15% lethal when untreated and <1% fatal when properly treated, distributed worldwide in animals and ticks, that has been weaponized by several national biological warfare programs