Adrenal insufficiency/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Adrenal insufficiency, or pages that link to Adrenal insufficiency or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Adrenal insufficiency. Needs checking by a human.
- Endocrinology : Generically, the study of glands and the hormonal regulation of physiology; also the subspecialty of internal medicine concerned with diseases of the endocrine system
- Hemochromatosis : Hereditary disorder affecting iron metabolism in which excessive amounts of iron accumulate in the body tissues, characterized by diabetes mellitus, liver dysfunction, and a bronze pigmentation of the skin.
- Septic shock : Serious medical condition caused by decreased tissue perfusion and oxygen delivery as a result of infection and sepsis.
- Steroid : Hormone group that controls metabolism, catabolism, growth, electrolyte balance and sexual characteristics.