Adder (electronics)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Adder (electronics), or pages that link to Adder (electronics) or to this page or whose text .
- Computer : A machine that executes a sequence of instructions.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Computer engineering : Discipline that deals with the design and production of computer hardware, the design and development of low-level computer software, and computer hardware-software integration.
- Computer science : The study of how computers work, and the algorithms, data structures and design principles used in their operation and programming.
- Addition : A binary mathematical operation of summing numbers or quantities together.
- Algorithm : A sequence of steps used to solve a problem.
- Arithmetic Logic Unit : Add brief definition or description
- Byte : A byte is a unit of data consisting of (usually) eight binary digits, each of which is called a bit.
- Central processing unit : The component in an electronic computer that performs all the active processing of its programming directions, and manipulation of data; this includes performing calculations on numbers, and determining which particular steps to perform.
- Computer architecture : Add brief definition or description
- Digital circuit : Add brief definition or description
- Integrated circuit : Miniaturized electronic circuit that has been manufactured in the surface of a thin substrate of semiconductor material.