Absolute neutrophil count/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Absolute neutrophil count, or pages that link to Absolute neutrophil count or to this page or whose text .
- Leukocyte : Colourless cells of the immune system which defend the body against both infectious disease and foreign materials, and grouped into neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, lymphocytes, and monocytes.
- Neutrophil : Leukocytes (white blood cells) whose primary role is in the cell-mediated immune system, where they destroy hostile substance by phagocytosis. They do release interleukin-12.
- Neutropenia : A decrease in the number of neutrophilic leukocytes in the blood.
- Neutrophilia : Add brief definition or description
- Complete blood count : A basic set of counts and ratios of various blood cells, which can be both individually and jointly valuable in medical diagnosis