Pressurized Water Reactor/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Pressurized Water Reactor, or pages that link to Pressurized Water Reactor or to this page or whose text .
- Nuclear power : The energy produced from controlled (non-explosive) nuclear reactions. Commercial nuclear power plants currently use the heat energy derived from nuclear fission reactions to generate steam, which in turn is used to generate electricity or other energy.
- Fission : Add brief definition or description
- Radioactivity : The property of the unstable nuclei of chemical elements to decay into another isotope, emitting energy or particles
- Steam generator : A device that uses a heat source to boil liquid water and convert it into its vapor phase, referred to as steam.