Ireland may mean:
- Ireland (state): Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- Ireland (island): An island to the west coast of Great Britain, comprising the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Kingdom of Ireland: Add brief definition or description
- Southern Ireland: Add brief definition or description
- Éire: Add brief definition or description
- Northern Ireland: Part of the United Kingdom comprising six of the nine counties of the Irish province of Ulster; population about 1,800,000.
- Counties of Ireland: Traditional and local government subdivisions of the island of Ireland.
- Irish Free State: Dominion of the British Empire between 1922-1948. Formed following the ratification of the Anglo-Irish Treaty, ended with the declaration of the Republic of Ireland in 1948.
- Ireland (surname): Add brief definition or description
- the Irish language: A Goidelic Celtic language spoken mainly on the island of Ireland and in Canada.
- Kingdom of Oriel: An ancient kingdom situated in southern and central Ulster.
- Easter Rising: A revolt against the Anglo-Irish union, starting on Easter Monday, 1916
- Ulster Unionism: Ideology that favours the maintenance or strengthening of the political and cultural ties between Ireland and Great Britain.
- Home Rule party: Add brief definition or description
- Irish War of Independence: The conflict between the forces of the provisional government of the Irish Republic and Britain which took place between January 1919 and July 1921.
- Irish Civil War: Add brief definition or description