- See also changes related to Hypnosis, or pages that link to Hypnosis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hypnosis. Needs checking by a human.
- Imagery (psychotherapy) : The use of mental images produced by the imagination as a form of therapy for emotional disorders, or to help cope with the emotional impact of disease or discomfort.
- Integrative medicine : Organized health care that involves willing cooperation between mainstream and complementary medicine
- Memory work techniques : Methods used by therapists to elicit suspected recovered memory
- Mind-body therapies : Techniques to improve mental or physical health that involve creating images, suggestion, states of relaxation to reduce the impact of pain or to accelerate healing
- Psychotherapy : An intervention or insight technique that relies on communication between a therapist and a client(s) to address specific forms of diagnosable mental illness, or everyday problems
- Relaxation techniques (complementary medicine) : Methods, using the mind, body or both, to reduce physiological or psychological stress
- Unpopularity : The quality of lacking acceptance or approval by one's peers.