Human skeletal system/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Human skeletal system, or pages that link to Human skeletal system or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Skeleton : An organism's mechanical support structure.
- Human : Bipedal mammalian species native to most continents and sharing a common ape ancestor with chimpanzees, gorillas and orang-utans; notable for evolving language and adapting its habitat to its own needs.
- Human body : The structured mass of biological tissue that is the physical representation of an individual belonging to our species.
- Orthopedics : A surgical specialty which utilizes medical, surgical, and physical methods to treat and correct deformities, diseases, and injuries to the skeletal system, its articulations, and associated structures.
- Human skull : Add brief definition or description
- Phrenology : The formal practice of assigning personality traits to individual people on the basis of the contour of their skulls and facial features.
- Vertebrate : An animal who has a skeleton with a backbone, vertebrae, and/or a cranium.
- Vertebral column : Structure of stacked vertebral bones which protect the spinal cord.
- Bone : Biomineralized skeletal structure characteristic of vertebrates.
- Morphology (biology) : The study of biological structure.