Distribution (mathematics)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Distribution (mathematics), or pages that link to Distribution (mathematics) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Distribution (mathematics). Needs checking by a human.
- Coulomb's law : An inverse-square distance law, like Newton's gravitational law, describing the forces acting between electric point charges; also valid for the force between magnetic poles.
- Dirac delta function : Sharply peaked function, generalization of the Kronecker delta; a distribution that maps a regular function onto a single function value.
- Fourier transform : Decomposition to the sum or integral of functions.
- Heaviside step function : A function of a real variable x that is zero for x < 0 and 1 for x > 0.
- Support (mathematics) : (1) The set of points where a function does not take some specific value, such as zero. (2) In a topological space, the closure of that set.