Cao Van Vien/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Cao Van Vien, or pages that link to Cao Van Vien or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cao Van Vien. Needs checking by a human.
- Buddhist crisis of 1966 : A major internal power struggle between Buddhist politicians and the South Vietnamese military in 1966, with some pressure to end the war on neutralist terms
- Fall of South Vietnam : The result of a series of conventional military actions by the People's Army of Viet Nam, under the direction of the Politburo of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, which led to the dissolution of the Republic of Vietnam and the reunification of North and South Vietnam into the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Nguyen Van Thieu : Vietnamese officer and politician (1923–2001); president of South Vietnam 1967–1975.
- Tet Offensive : A Communist offensive in the Vietnam War, possibly part of a larger strategy, in early 1968. The attackers suffered massive casualties and held no ground, but they achieved the turning of U.S. political opinion against continuing large-scale involvement in the war.