- Aurora (album): A 1969 psychedelic rock studio album by American band Stained Glass.
- Aurora (astronomy): Natural light displays in the sky, usually observed at night, particularly in the polar regions.
- Aurora (band): A 1980s jazz fusion supergroup, featuring Don Preston (keyboards), Peter Erskine (drums), Marty Krystal (saxophonist), and Buell Neidlinger (bass guitar).
- Aurora (mythology): The Latin word for 'dawn', and the goddess of dawn in Roman mythology and Latin poetry.
- Aurora (song): A 1999 by the Foo Fighters from the album There Is Nothing Left to Lose.
- Aurora (UK band): A 1980s English progressive rock band which recorded one eponymous demo.
- Aurora Borealis: Visible light stimulated by the interaction of the solar wind and the upper atmosphere, around the North Magnetic Pole.