Asperger's syndrome/External Links
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Wrong Planet - an Asperger's online community
- On Asperger's in current movies
- iPods may help Asperger's kids navigate life, July 30, 2009
- Sue Pederson, a psychologist, and her colleagues at the Fraser Child & Family Center in Minneapolis, know that the teenage boys in her treatment program have trouble making conversation. They may not know what to talk about; or once they get started, when to shut up.
- With Asperger's, a form of autism, people lack the inner voice that tells them what is, or is not, appropriate behavior. At Fraser, Pederson's staff came up with the idea of programming iPods to act as an electronic substitute for that missing voice.
- Click here to read full story.