Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies, or pages that link to Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies or to this page or whose text .
- Autoimmune disease : Disorders that are characterized by the production of antibodies that react with host tissues or immune effector cells that are autoreactive to endogenous peptides.
- Neutrophil : Leukocytes (white blood cells) whose primary role is in the cell-mediated immune system, where they destroy hostile substance by phagocytosis. They do release interleukin-12.
- Inflammatory bowel disease : Chronic disorder of the gastrointestinal tract, especially Crohn's disease or an ulcerative form of colitis, characterized by inflammation of the intestine.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus : Connective tissue disorder, that primarily affect women of childbearing age, have a variety of clinical forms, and are characterized by red scaly skin lesions.
- Vasculitis : Inflammation of blood vessel walls.