- See also changes related to Allopathy, or pages that link to Allopathy or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Allopathy. Needs checking by a human.
- Alternative medicine (theories) : Overview of social, cultural and philosophical perspectives of concepts relating to human health and healing offering links to more detailed discussions
- Etiology : Study of causation, or origination, usually applied in medicine to the causes of disease.
- Flexner Report : Influential report on medical school curricula in the USA (1910), which transformed it to one based on scientific preparation and formal education.
- Graduate medical education : A medical degree, most often a bachelor's degree, from a school or college of medicine, usually combined with practical clinical experience.
- Samuel Hahnemann : (1755 - 1843), physician who founded homoeopathic medicine.
- Vaccination : A preventative health measure that can confer immunity to an infectious disease, without requiring that the vaccinated individual actually contract the disease.