< EmotionJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 05:16, 13 April 2010 by (+one)
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Perlovsky L (2010). "Musical emotions: functions, origins, evolution". Phys Life Rev 7 (1): 2-27. DOI:10.1016/j.plrev.2009.11.001. PMID 20374916. Research Blogging.
- Provides an overview on existing theories of the origin of music, focusing on the interplay between music and emotion.
- Interesting discussion with contributions from multiple perspectives, though some of the major voices are missing.
- Storbeck, J. & G.L. Clore (2007), "On the interdependence of cognition and emotion", Cognition and Emotion 21 (6): 1212–1237, DOI:10.1080/02699930701438020
"We conclude that one function of affect is to regulate cognitive processing."