< CHADS2Jump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/CHADS2. Needs checking by a human.
- Aspirin : Common analgesic used for treating mild to moderate pain; protective against blood clots and heart disease when administered indefinitely in low doses
- Atrial fibrillation : Condition where there is disorganised electrical conduction in the atria, resulting in ineffective pumping of blood into the ventricle.
- Clinical prediction rule : Study in which researchers try to identify the best combination of medical sign, symptoms, and other findings in predicting the probability of a specific disease or outcome.
- Diabetes mellitus : Relative or absolute lack of insulin leading to uncontrolled carbohydrate metabolism.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.