< AnomiaJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:01, 22 July 2008 by imported>Robert Badgett (→Parent topics)
- See also changes related to Anomia, or pages that link to Anomia or to this page or whose text contains "Anomia".
- Neurologic manifestation [r]: Clinical signs and symptoms caused by nervous system injury or dysfunction. [e]
- Cognition [r]: The central nervous system's processing of information relevant to interacting with itself and its internal and external environment. [e]
- Dementia [r]: Progressive decline in two or more cognitive domains that is severe enough to interfere with the performance of everyday activities. [e]
- Geriatrics [r]: "the branch of medicine concerned with the physiological and pathological aspects of the aged, including the clinical problems of senescence and senility."(National Library of Medicine) [e]