Wehrmacht: The combined regular military forces (i.e., excluding the SS) of Nazi Germany, under the High Command of the Armed Forces (Oberkommando der Wehrmacht), including the Army (Heer), Navy (Kriegsmarine) and Air Force (Luftwaffe)
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Wehrmacht. Needs checking by a human.
- Andrey Andreyevich Vlasov : Leader of the Russian Liberation Movement, Soviet soldiers supporting Germany during World War II.
- High Command Case (NMT) : A trial of senior professional military officers of Nazi Germany, for which some were convicted of war crimes, crimes against humanity, or both; none were judged at the policy-making level to have plotted aggressive war
- Hitler Youth : The male youth organisation of the German Nazi Party during the years of the Third Reich.
- Iranian Security Forces : The combined intelligence, security, covert action military, paramilitary and police forces of Iran, regular and reserve
- Russian Liberation Movement : Add brief definition or description
- Schutzstaffel : A Nazi German organization, the "SS". technically part of the National Socialist German Workers' Party but in many respects a "state within a state", its functions intermingled with government offices in a manner characteristic of Adolf Hitler's desire to keep final control. While it is best known for its security and genocidal operations, it also had major economic and regular military roles, a far growth from its original role as Hitler's personal bodyguard
- Space Race : A competition of space exploration between the United States and Soviet Union, which lasted roughly from 1957 to 1975.