Virtual memory/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Virtual memory, or pages that link to Virtual memory or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Virtual memory. Needs checking by a human.
- Computer architecture : Add brief definition or description
- Intel 8008 : An early single chip computer chip, from the 1970s, and a lineal ancestor of the Pentium
- Intel 80186 : A single chip processor, with 16-bit internal processing and bus, ancestral to Intel's Pentium family of computer chips, faster than the Intel 8086 and slower than the Intel 80286; no virtual memory support
- Intel 80286 : A single chip processor ancestral to Intel's Pentium family of computer chips, a speedier version of the 80186 that added limited virtual memory support
- Intel 80287 : The floating point co-processor for the intel 80286 single chip computer
- Intel 80386 : A single chip processor ancestral to Intel's Pentium family of computer chips , faster than the Intel 80286; it added demand-paged virtual memory
- Intel 8080 : An early single chip computer chip, from the 1970s, derived from the Intel 8008 but to some extent a predecessor of the Intel 8086
- Intel 8087 : The floating point co-processor to intel's 8086 and 8088 brands of single chip computers
- Intel : A major manufacturer of integrated circuit chips, especially processors.
- Operating system : The main software of a computer system; controls the execution of applications and provides various services to them.
- Pentium 1 : A popular series of single chip computers, descended from intel's 4004
- Pentium family of computer chips : A successful family of single chip computer, used in most home computers built in the early 2000s
- Stack frame : A memory management strategy used to create and destroy temporary (automatic) variables in some programming languages.
- X86 : The instruction set architecture for the Intel 8086 and 8088 chips, 16-bit microprocessors first produced in 1978.