Vietnam Era Twin Registry/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Vietnam Era Twin Registry, or pages that link to Vietnam Era Twin Registry or to this page or whose text .
- Military : The standing armed forces of a country, that are directed by the national government and are tasked with that nation's defense.
- Twin study : Research into behaviour genetics which aid the study of individual differences, by highlighting the role of environmental and genetic causes on sets of identical twins.
- Twin : One of a pair of placental mammalian siblings — twins — that shared time in the womb of their mother.
- Vietnam War : A post-colonial independence/Cold War conflict between communist North Vietnam against South Vietnam, assisted by the United States (1955-1975), to unify Vietnam; won by North Vietnam in 1975.