Victor Krulak/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Victor Krulak, or pages that link to Victor Krulak or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Victor Krulak. Needs checking by a human.
- Charles Krulak : Retired general of the United States Marine Corps; 31st Commandant of the Marine Corps (1995-1999); son of LTG Victor "Brute" Krulak
- Chu Lai : Originally built as a logistical facility for U.S. forces in Danang, it is now an economic development zone in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, encouraging both domestic and foreign business development under the doi moi economic reforms
- Joint warfare in South Vietnam 1964-1968 : The period of the Vietnam War in which large numbers of foreign ground troops, primarily but not exclusively U.S., allied with the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam against the People's Army of Viet Nam and the Viet Cong
- Mendenhall-Krulak mission : A 1963 U.S. investigating mission to South Vietnam, to assess the political and military situation there, by a career diplomat and a major general, who came up with radically different views of the situation.
- South Vietnamese Buddhist crisis and coup of 1963 : Events, in South Vietnam, beginning with Buddhist protests and suppression in May 1963, and culminating with the overthrow and killing of President Ngo Dinh Diem in October
- Special Assistant for Counterinsurgency and Special Activities : In the 1960s and 1970s, an officer who had responsibility for advising the Chairman of he Joint Chiefs of Staff on counterinsurgency and covert operations, the latter including military support to Central Intelligence Agency operations
- U.S. support to South Vietnam before Gulf of Tonkin : A period of overt advisory and combat support by the U.S. to South Vietnam, from roughly 1962 to mid-1964