I am interested academically in biblical scholarship, patristics, classics, philosophy of religion, and computational linguistics.
- Diploma--Servite High School, Anaheim
- Associates of Arts, Liberal Studies--Fullerton College
- in progress Bachelors of Arts, Religious Studies--California State University, Fullerton
- "Naturalistic Inquiry," in Internet Infidels Library (2002)
- "The Case Against the Empty Tomb," in The Journal of Higher Criticism 9/2 (Fall 2002), 175-202.
- "The Historicity of the Empty Tomb Evaluated," in Internet Infidels Library (2001)
- Christian Origins Blog.
- The Darkling Thrush.
- Early Jewish Writings.
- Early Christian Writings.
- "The Testimonium Flavianum."
- "Historical Jesus Theories."
Some of What I've Read