United States Army/Bibliography
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Allen, Matthew. Military Helicopter Doctrines of the Major Powers, 1945-1992: Making Decisions about Air-Land Warfare (1993) online edition
- Bluhm, Raymond. U.S. Army: A Complete History, (2005) oversize, heavily illustrated excerpt and text search
- Brown, Jerold E., ed. Historical Dictionary of the U.S. Army (2001), 660pp online edition
- Dastrup, Boyd L. The Field Artillery: History and Sourcebook (1994) online edition
- Doughty, Robert. et al. American Military History And The Evolution Of Western Warfare (1996)
- Hogan, David W. 225 Years of Service: The U.S. Army, 1775-2000 (2003)
- Macgregor, Douglas A. Transformation under Fire: Revolutionizing How America Fights, (2003) online edition
- Odom, William O. After the Trenches: The Transformation of U.S. Army Doctrine, 1918-1939, (1999) online edition
- Pogue, Forrest C. The Supreme Command (1996), WW2 Europe online edition
- Quimby, Robert S. The U.S. Army in the War of 1812: An Operational and Command Study (1997) online edition
- Sarkesian, Sam C., and Robert E. Connor Jr., eds. America's Armed Forces: A Handbook of Current and Future Capabilities (1994) online edition
- Weigley Russell F. The American Way of War: A History of United States Military Strategy and Policy. (1977).