- See also changes related to Unitarianism, or pages that link to Unitarianism or to this page or whose text .
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- Religion in the United States : Article describing variety and evolution of American religion.
- Christianity : The largest world religion, which centers around the worship of one God, his son Jesus Christ, and his Holy Spirit.
- Protestantism : The branch of Christianity that separated from the Roman Catholic Church during the Reformation of the 16th century.
- Unitarian Universalist Association : A liberal religious tradition, beginning with separate movements that rejected the Trinity and other than universal salvation, and evolved into a spiritual environment also accepting humanism and earth-centered spirituality
- Deism : A religious philosophy which holds that religious beliefs must be founded on human reason and observed features of the natural world, and that these sources reveal the existence of a God or supreme being.
- The Enlightenment : An 18th-century movement in Western philosophy and intellectual life generally, that emphasized the power or reason and science to understand and reform the world.
- Trinitarianism : The belief within Christianity that God is one essence and three distinct persons - the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Trinity : A Christian concept that defines God as three distinct persons yet entirely one being.