UH-60 Blackhawk/Related Articles
- See also changes related to UH-60 Blackhawk, or pages that link to UH-60 Blackhawk or to this page or whose text .
- Helicopter : Aircraft with one or more power-driven horizontal rotors, each rotor consisting of two or more rotor blades, that enable it to take off and land vertically, move in any direction, or remain stationary in the air.
- Army aviation : Helicopter, light fixed-wing, and unmanned aerial vehicles intended to be under the direct control of, and immediately responsive to, ground commanders
- H-60 helicopter : A family of light transport helicopters used by the U.S. services, including the standard troop carrier UH-60 Blackhawk, naval rescue and surface/subsurface warfare, and the MH-60 special operations variant that is not really a Black Helicopter but instead very, very dark gray
- Air assault : Military operations in which infantry are carried by aircraft onto, or very near, the target, or by parachuting. The aircraft may be helicopters, tilt-rotor aircraft, short-landing transports, or, historically, gliders.
- Gulf War : The conflict started by the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990, and ended with the liberation of Kuwait and major damage to Iraqi forces, by a US-led UN coalition in 1991.
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation